- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Other Resources
- My Account
Wisconsin Job Centers offer no-fee ways to ease the hiring burden. From Job Center of Wisconsin to on-site recruiting, our staff can simplify making connections to the best available talent.
- Using Job Center of Wisconsin. Find help here for using Wisconsin's single-largest source of qualified candidates across the occupational spectrum.
- Workforce Events are hosted by Wisconsin Job Center locations for single businesses to connect with multiple job candidates in a single day.
- Background Checks. Guidance and resources.
- Testing and Assessment. Services available through Wisconsin Job Centers.
- After the Hire. Links to information on required reporting, posters, and labor laws.
- Writing effective job listings. Quality job advertisements produce quality results.
- Events, sponsored by Wisconsin Job Centers in collaboration with local business groups and other partners, include workshops, seminars and conferences covering important topics for recruiting, managing and training employees.
Wisconsin Job Centers have information and resources to help your hiring process go smoothly. The professional, experienced staff offer:
- Consultation on hiring practices
- On-site recruiting facilities
- Job application collection
- Access to underutilized populations
- Tax credit information
- Training assistance
- Pre-screening services (in some locations only)
To find contact information for the location nearest you, visit ttp://www.wisconsinjobcenter.org/directory, or call toll-free 888-258-9966 and ask about recruitment services that can fill your needs.