- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Help with using Job Center of Wisconsin
Call a customer service representative
To get help, ask a question, or find the nearest Job Center, call us toll-free at 1-888-258-9966.
To contact a customer service representative about your job opening, call 1-888-258-9966 or send an email to the WI Job Postings mailbox.
Locate local offices
To find the address and telephone number of local Wisconsin Job Centers:
- Call 1-888-258-9966.
- Use the online Job Center Directory.
To Recover your password click on the "Forget your account information?" link at https://accounts.dwd.wisconsin.gov/. If you did not provide an e-mail address, or do not remember the e-mail address you provided, please call the IT Solutions Center at 608-266-7252, during business hours, Monday through Friday, to request a password reset.
Place a job opening
Job Center of Wisconsin is a self-service, online system for employers to place job openings for job seekers to view.
Job Center of Wisconsin is the single-largest source of qualified candidates across the occupational spectrum in the state, available at no fee from your Wisconsin Job Center.
Post a Job Opening (logon required)
Establish a secure account over the internet, and manage your job posting activity.
- 24/7 access to input, edit, or remove job postings for convenience
- New job postings are reviewed by quality control staff for content and effectiveness
- Veterans are granted a 24-hour priority review period on all new job postings automatically!
- Openings are automatically given greater exposure on
Get help using Job Center of Wisconsin.
Search for Candidates (logon required)
Establish a secure account over the internet, and find potential employees.
- Search by keyword, occupational category, or location
- View candidate objective, work experience, education, skills, and availability
- Email one (or multiple) candidates to request their resume or work application