- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Enter a word or phrase in the search box below to find out more about services offered in Wisconsin Job Center locations around the state. Or, choose from one of the five topic headings listed. To begin or complete a candidate search, return to the secure logon page.
- Use Job Center of Wisconsin to post current job openings and search for qualified candidates for no fee! And, find information and advice on quickly making the right hire.
- Using Job Center of Wisconsin
- Workforce Events
- Background Checks
- After the Hire
- The competition for talent will be keener as the available labor pool shrinks. Protect your hiring investment with solid retention strategies.
- Retention Strategies
- Supervisor Training Programs
- Support for employees
- What is the educational background of the workforce in your market area? What is the prevailing wage rate for your open position? Find the answers that will help your business grow.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (Federal)
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (Federal)
- Do you have new equipment? New processes? Wisconsin Job Centers have connections to customized training to help incumbent staff become even more effective.
- Wisconsin Fast Forward
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship
- Youth Apprenticeship
- Training programs
- On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Customized training
- Explore hidden pools of talent, and learn more about tax credit opportunities to bolster your bottom line.
- Tax Credits and Hiring Incentives
- Fidelity Bonding
- DWD Labor Law Clinics
- DWD Friday Fundamentals