- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Information On This Page:
Keeping your quality employees can be essential to your business success. There are proven strategies and many online tools to help you avoid costly turnover.
Retention resources on Job Center of Wisconsin
- Retention Strategies, good advice and best practices for development of an employee retention program.
- Turnover is costly. Find out how to measure those costs and improve the bottom line.
- Safety. Lost time injuries can cost money.
Retention resources outside of Job Center of Wisconsin
There are many free online resources which feature small business advice, guides, best practices, model policies and tools.
- WorkSource Wisconsin offers both online and phone-based technical support and employment resource consultation services to Wisconsin employers dealing with disability employment related issues.
- HR 360 is a free online destination for tools and resources businesses need to meet daily human resource management issues and grow their businesses.
- Business Owners Tools Kit. Free cost-cutting tips, step-by-step checklists, real-life case studies, startup advice, and business templates to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Workforce, from Crain Communications, features tools, events, blogs, and networking.
- Recruiters Network, a free association for HR professionals, recruiters and hiring managers, with the goal of providing resources and information on the recruiting and internet recruiting industry.
- SBA.gov provides small business owners and entrepreneurs with the targeted resources they need to help them succeed in business. Find. Explore. Achieve.
- SCORE Learning Center, from America’s premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses. SCORE is a nonprofit association with 354 offices across the country offering free business mentoring and low-cost workshops.