- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Working in Healthcare
Wisconsin's Healthcare sector is vital to our state's economic well-being and is key to its future.
The Healthcare sector offers employees rewarding careers with good pay that will exist well into the future.
Healthcare Industry News
Check here for news and information about Wisconsin's Healthcare industries.
- Creating Career Pipelines to Serve Aging Populations. Stanford Social Innovation Review (September 26, 2017)
- Program trains students for careers. The Country Today (September 25, 2017)
- Froedtert & MCW Learning Center Opens at Carmen High School of Science and Technology. NBA.com (August 28, 2017)
- Students explore health-care careers in summer interships at UW Health. Wisconsin State Journal (July 17, 2017)
- Demand for nurses, educators strong in state Green Bay Press Gazette (May 5, 2017)
- Wisconsin ranked the country's best state for nurses Journal Sentinal (May 11, 2017)
- Employ Milwaukee to receive $150,000 Healthcare employment grant BizTimes.com (April 21, 2017)
- GE Healthcare to add 170 Wisconsin jobs BizTimes.com (March 15, 2017)