- Job Seekers
- Featured Industries
- Online Workshops
- Other Resources
- My Account
Resources for Veterans
The State of Wisconsin proudly serves veterans by providing education, training and other benefits to veterans and their family members. Below is a list of resources to help veterans find a job or start a new career in Wisconsin.
Find a Job
Search for jobs and check out our career-development resources.
Find a Local Veterans Employment Representative (LVER)
Contact your LVER to recruit veteran job seekers, identify transferrable skills between military and civilian occupations, access incentives for hiring veterans and more.
Hands-on career training, education and a paycheck plus your GI Bill benefits.
- County Veterans Service Officer Directory
- Federal and State Benefits
- Federal eBenefits
- Wisconsin GI Bill
- Federal GI Bill
Employment and Training
- Job Center of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Careers
- Occupational Licensure Fee Waiver
- Academic Credit for Military Experience
- VetEd Reimbursement Grant
- High School Diplomas
- Troops to Teachers
- Veteran Retraining Grants
- Veterans Upward Bound
Resources and Tools
- Center for Veterans Issues
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development